The Two Rivers United Methodist Church is located at 1820, 5th Avenue in downtown Rock Island.
- 1833: Organized as a mission church, renamed in 1836 as First Methodist Episcopal Church at Spencer cabin
- 1844: Built first church
- 1856: Built second church
- 1889: Built present stone church, dedicating it 1890
- 1939: Changed name to First Methodist Church
- 1964: Bought Camp Milan from Central Illinois Conference for $1
- 2008: Merged with New Heights UMC and became Two Rivers United Methodist Church.
- 2013: Two Rivers United Methodist Church Celebrated 180 years!